looks ok to me

-Pankaj

On 13/08/20 7:05 PM, Tejpal Rebari wrote:
Hi Prasanta,

On 13-Aug-2020, at 6:52 PM, Prasanta Sadhukhan <prasanta.sadhuk...@oracle.com <mailto:prasanta.sadhuk...@oracle.com>> wrote:

On 13-Aug-20 6:46 PM, Tejpal Rebari wrote:
Hi Prasanta,
Thanks for the review.

On 13-Aug-2020, at 6:36 PM, Prasanta Sadhukhan <prasanta.sadhuk...@oracle.com <mailto:prasanta.sadhuk...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Looks ok to me with one request to not break package-info l110-111 lines and make it into 1 line
Does it mean 80chars per line doesn’t apply to the documentation part of the file. I have seen that there are other lines in the same file that doesn’t follow 80 chars per line.

It should. What I mean is dont break abruptly, break at 80chars.
Ok, I have updated the webrev.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~trebari/swing/8251125/webrev01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Etrebari/swing/8251125/webrev01/>

Regards
Tejpal