Hi, Prasanta.

On 27.08.2020 02:59, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:
I have added the evaluation to JBS and I can see the issue even in 6u211, 7u281
too in my windows10.

 - I checked behavior of the test on macOS and it looks like the JFileChooser has only 3 columns:
"name", "Size", "date".
   How it is intended to work after your fix? I guess you need to change the
Win32ShellFolder2 not the ShellFolder.

 - You do not need to print stack trace here, just exit the test:
        try {

UIManager.setLookAndFeel("javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel");
        } catch (ClassNotFoundException | InstantiationException |
IllegalAccessException
                | UnsupportedLookAndFeelException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }