+1

-phil

On 8/27/20, 11:42 AM, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:
Hi All,

This is a request to review backout of JFileChooser fix. The change affects mac and the fix should be restricted to windows. I tested the fix on windows/linux but mac was omitted.

It seems Desktop/<user folder> is not IShellFolder/IShellDetails interface so returns null, which is why the data is not matching windows folder details. We need to look at Win32ShellFolder implementation.

Since we need to integrate our repo, it's seem prudent to backout this fix and work on it later.

webrev: cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8252469/webrev.0/

Regards
Prasanta