Hello,
I need some advice...
I have a html page with 3 frames: top, left and right. I have a swing applet in a page loaded in the left frame. A new page have to be loaded in the right frame when someone clicks on the applet. I use the showdocument method. The problem is that it works fine in Internet Explorer (5.5) but in Netscape(4.7) a new window is open, and its title is the address of the page I'm trying to load in the right frame, but no page is loaded in this new window.

I think it is a problem of swing with Netscape, because I did the same test with an awt applet and it works fine in both browsers. Unfortunatelly, I need to use a swing applet.

Thanks in advance.
Laura