Hello,

I am trying to use the editor pane to load and view a web page.  The page
seems to display without a problem but when I look at the access logs of the
webserver, the page has been requested twice.  This page is a static html
page without any links or forwards in it, very simple text to test with.  I
need to use this HTML display from a dynamic page generated by a servlet so
it is important not to request the same info twice.

Using, JEditorPane1.setPage(new URL()) to get the page.

Just for info, running IE5.01 with Plugin 1.3.1 on WinNT4.0 and the web
server is iWS4.1SP8...Any info will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Nuri