Hello,

I don't know if this is a bug or not but:
If you create an Applet GUI with Swing and have a textfield and two buttons,
then make the first button the default for the applet.  Now, if you start
tabbing thru the compoennts, the default button never gets back to the first
button, it stays with the last button component.

If you check the Windows GUI, the default button gets back to the defined
button once the focus changes from button to non-button components.

Do I have to override this or should the FocusManager take care of this for
the GUI?

Thanks,
Nuri