I want to prevent JFileChooser's SAVE dialog from closing when the
user mistakenly selects a file that already exists.  More precisely, I
want to alert the user when s/he has selected an existing file, and
give him/her the opportunity to change the selection, *before* the
original JFileChooser SAVE dialog closes.

I'm having a difficult time finding where exactly in JFileChooser (or
in one of its support classes) the GUI responds to a click on the
dialog's Save button.  Can someone tell me in what class this happens?

Thanks,

KJ