Hello,

          I think finding memory usage using task
manager is  not accurate.use tools like Optimizeit or
JProbe.With this u can find out loitering
objects.Remove eventlisteners when ever u are not
using it.unused  listeners will have reference of
Objects.removing these listeners and assigning "null "
to unused objectwill make garbage collection.

with regards
gvkrishnan

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Send Swing mailing
list submissions to