Hi swing gurus,

        I am getting a strange problem. The problem is as follows..

        I have a Mainwindow(JFrame), in side that I have a button which will
open up a JDialog(modal) and JDiaglog in turn has one button which will open
up a FileDialog. Becoz FileDialog can have only Frame as a parent so I
cannot set JDialog as parent instead I am setting the JDialogs parent(i.e
Mainwindow) as parent to the FileDialog. The problem is when I open up the
FileDialog and press Escape on it, it is getting closed but the focus is
going on to the Mainwindow insteadof JDialog(eventhough the JDialog is a
modal dialog),  becoz of that I am getting so many other problems. Is there
any work around to get the focus on to JDIalog once pressed Escape on
FileDialog?

Thanks in advance
pramesh