Hi,

I need a JTree which open a Dialog Window if someone makes a doubleclick on a node.
It is no big problem and I made it work, but my problem is, that the Tree does expand/collapse each time someone doubleclicks on it. (This is default behaviour)

Is there a way to turn this behaviour off? I dont want to turn off all expand/collapse events, because I must be able to expand / collapse by clicking on the '+/- ' signs in front of a node to expand/collapse this node, ('+/-' look so in windows Look & Feel only).

Anyone understands my english and can help me?

Klaus Krieger