Hi All,

  Is there any way for a JWindow to have a system tray
icon of its own in Windows? The problem is that, when
I write code to minimize the window, I don't know how
to restore it. It does not show up in the task manager
either. When the window is visible on the screen, then
I am able to shift focus to this window using Alt-Tab,
but when I hide the window, even this option goes
away.

  I would prefer not to use JNI, but if this is not
possible in pure java implementation, then JNI
solution is also ok. Any pointers woulf be greatly
appreciated.

TIA,
Bharat.