Hello

I’ve implemented a JApplet containing JColorChooser. The applet uses the netscape packages to access the underlying HTML page.

The applet works perfectly, but when I try to access any of the swing objects from javascript my browser crashes.

I wrote a method that launched an empty JFrame. It worked when triggered from the applet, but not JS. I rewrote the method to launch Frame and that seems to work. Anyone?

I haven’t encountered any problems in the Java to JavaScript communication.

I use JavaPlugin 1.2 and MSIE 5.0 + 5.5 .

The applet is compiled with jdk 1.2.1

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,
Zenaria as

Johnny Smed Nielsen