Hi there
This is pragneshkumar Gandhi from india.
I am new to this mailing list as well as SWING
i am using JDesktopPane for showing many jinternalframes at
the same time.
i just wanna to know taht is How can i minimize the
jinternalframe like we are minimizing windwos in yoru ms
windows os. ( windows are getting minimize to start-bar)
like hwo can I write any function thru i can minimize the
jinternal frame to the bottam of my jdesktop pan
Thanks

=====
Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip round the Sun.

Regards,
Pragneshkumar Gandhi,
India.