Dear all

It would be of great help if anybody can help me out in solving this problem... I am struck in the middle of development...

I have a JInternalFrame on which i have simulated the interface as we have for any mail clients like Outlook Express, Eudora, etc... ie, on the left side, i have the tree and on the right side i have list of messages and a text area in the bottom that displays the details of the message clicked. The left and right side are separated by a Vertical Split Pane and the list of messages in a JTable and the text area are separated by a horizontalSplitPane.

The problem is, when i use it on a JFrame instead of JInternalFrame, the mouse click event over the row of the table works but when i use it on a JInternalFrame, it does not work as though no event has occurred. I tried using other events too related to the table, but nothing happened. So any suggestions or am i anywhere doing a basic mistake...please be free with ur comments...

if i am not clear please do inform me. Lots of thanks in advance

Thanks a lot

love
ram