yes u r correct .. i m useing the static function  to access the function of singleton
calss .. but it is been garbage collected as the referecne to the calss object falles
weak ...
now i have 2 ques ..
(1) is there a way by which solve this problem .without changing the way to access the
class  ? ...that is changing the code of singleton class but not chaning the code of
any other calss ..
(2) if yes then how  ?

devashish