As you might or might not know, most ISPs are strongly agains blocking websites
and will only do so, if ordered by court. AFAIK it only happened once until
now, by a judge in Vaud (we all remember the trouble this caused).

The problem with blocking pages is, that it doesn't work and/or scale. If you
take the domain out of the DNS, the customer can simply use another DNS server.
If you want to block it on some sort of Firewall/Filterlist, you have to
administer that by hand, which ISPs generally don't like to do.

So my guess is, that nobody blocks that site. When it comes to SMTP, that's a
different story...

Cheers,
Viktor