[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
The different is with analog Telephone Line you pay every Minute, if
you are in the Internet... This you can have better on control. But
The traffic. I think is not very easy... I make now a test at home...
I have installed a counter on my PC and I'm looking, how mach of
traffic the computer makes, without me...

You must look Antivirus make every month min. 5-10 mb traffic. Windows Updates.. horror...

Also, what traffic does count? All traffic? Cool, ruin your neighbour by ping-flooding him with ping -f -s 2048 or something.
Or just IP? Hmm, well, SYN-Flood or UDP something.

If it's only IP, there is an implementation of IP over ICMP called "ptunnel" which can be found here:
http://www.cs.uit.no/~daniels/PingTunnel/

So what? I have almost no traffic whatsoever. And with that low bandwidth I don't care about tunneling all traffic to some proxy somewhere. The only problem for some users is to be able to use a suitable machine as a proxy but this could be whole new service to sell. =:-)

CU, Venty