On the Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 05:53:28PM +0200, Peter Baumann blubbered:

Hallo.

> Please go on with your Blogg.ch, it's always very interesting and
> informative!

Hell yeah, don't stop.

> OK, the posting of the URLS into this mailing list is maybe not the
> right choice... maybe in IRC?

If it IS News, I'd say yes. But having posted the URL to every
new story is probably a bit too much. Can get annoying very
fast.

> How are the others thinking?

Well, either I read it on Symlink[1] or it just is not important!

CU, Venty

[1] http://www.symlink.ch/
(Been a Blog, before Blogs were called Blogs!)

--
Martin Ebnöther, [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.semmel.ch/
Videogamer, Techno Musician, Gourmet, R-Typer, Beer drinker, Lefty