hi Venty,

The normal Channel are not verry good on ADSL and CC TV... They have for 1
Channel only 1,5 Mbit... On Sat you have 3.5 till 4.5 Mbit...

Ok CC has on the Cinemas 1 Mbit more... But... i don't know... When you see a
footballgame... You have sometimes "Pixel" on the Screen. For fast movements on
the Screen is 1.5 Mbit to less. I say allways more then 3.5 Mbit is ok... 4.5
is good...

Greetings  Xaver