Andre Oppermann wrote:

> Peering-Tech wrote:
> >
> > Andre, cool tool!
> > But I notice the prefix isn't always shown correct,
> >
> > e.g. telia.se displays 193.44.172.0/15
> > lambdanet.de displays 80.86.170.0/19, but is located at 80.86.162.17
> > wrong numbers, wrong cidr...
>
> Thanks for reporting this.  There seems to be a off-by-one error under
> certain circumstances with the network address.  We are using the LC-trie
> to do the lookups and it looks like we made a mistake somewhere.  We're
> looking into it.

Ok, this problem is fixed.  We had an error in the lookup server LC-trie
where we didn't properly lop off all the bits of the netmask.  This would
happen only for certain specific bit patterns and mask combinations and
it a property of how the information is compressed and stored in the LC-trie.
No Firefox Extension update is required as this information is entirely
server generated and the fix has been applied there.

--
Andre