Marcel Stutz schrieb:

Hi.

Do anyone have more information about the GPRS Outage from Swisscom
as the Marketing blah blah on 0800 55 64 64.

There is/was an outage?

We have Customer ther say thet GPRS is Brocken since Yesterday Night
~22.00 Clock und still Swisscom has no Information
On any webside. Ther Say only we work on it but no time frame and no
Information for Customer how long the outage will
Be still.

I checked my e-mail from the mobile today morning at 01:30 Uhr and it was downloading very well. Have not exactly checked whether it was GPRS/EDGE or UTMS since my phone likes to switch back and forth as it pleases, but since there is no interruption of phone calls or data transmissions, I don't mind. UMTS is a bit weak at my home in Schlieren though.

CU, Venty