Hmm perhaps nicolas from saitis can help you.
He owns an fully fuctional AGS+ :-)

Try to contact him directly ndesir at saitis dot net

Do you need some cisco pro stuff ? I own a "official cisco pro reseller" sign
and a CPA2501 :-)

Chris

>>> Willi Huber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 26.02.2007 14:39 >>>
Dear colleagues

the Museum of Communication at Berne is looking for an old AGS+ router from
Cisco.
If you have an idea, where to look for such an old piece of hardware,
please get in contact with Beatrice Tobler directly.

Regards,

Willi

 ____________ SWITCH - The Swiss Education & Research Network __________
   Willi Huber,  SWITCH,  Limmatquai 138,  CH-8021 Zurich, Switzerland
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tel: +41 44 268 1530  Fax: +41 44 268 1568

--On 26. Februar 2007 14:10:20 +0100 Tobler Beatrice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>