On the Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 10:02:55AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] blubbered:

Yo.

> >please avoid all dates with scheduled swiss-date-show on local tv
> > stations  - as you know some of us may not attend then ;-)
>
> aha! caught you! when you would watch swissdate regulary you would know
> that swissdate is shown on saturday ,-)

I use to refer to it as "The Freak Show". Any episode I watch I
see the same freaking clones appear on screen, reading there
oh-so spontaneous questions and answers off the teleprompter.

Umm... but missing a beer event because of this show is beyond
me anyway? Is this sort of an insider-joke? After all, the Freak Show
is repeated from saturday to sunday the whole night anyway?
I don't get it.

CU, Venty

--
Damit ich Euch immer in den Ohren liegen kann:
http://www.semmel.ch/podcast

Höret mein Audioblog! (Auch per RSS!)