Well, In my point of view this makes about the same sense as if we'd
take the decision to start up something like a new standard for
inter-ISP-communications (ever thought about IPv7, maybe IPv7.25?) - for
switzerland only.

This would just move the source of the problem to another point - but
would not help solve the problem: SPAM.

Sorry, but the internet is a medium almost without any fences and doors.
The whitelist would be enhanced soon by entries for german ISPs who are
partners of swiss ISPs, soon then there will be all german ISPs in (and
the french, and the italian, and so on).

At the end we would have a 4-TB Oracle Database with the IPs of any ISPs
mail server system - just for a whitelist... hmmm. Why don't we start up
a second RIPE? Sponsors?

The swinog mailinglist has a whitelist already - and if you're trying to
reach someone participating you already have two ways of how to get in
touch with who you want to contact: direct mail or via list.

CU
Tobias