Dear all

I have a question regarding the "Meldestelle" that need to be active since
01.04.2007 for SPAM issues.
Can someone explain me, where i can send SMS Spam requests regarding Art. 45
Abs. 2 from the FMG
for a SMS Spam that was sent from a Swisscom SMSC ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] seems to handle only Internet Spams. Where can i send a FAX,
Email and a Letter ?
Can someone from Swisscom help me ? :-)

Thank you

Daniele Ladu

Senior Technical Support Operator

sunrise

TDC Switzerland AG

Customer Care

Postfach

Hagenholzstrasse 20/22

CH-8050 Zürich

Phone: +41 58 777 53 61

Fax: +41 58 777 97 07

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.sunrise.ch <http://www.sunrise.ch/>

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If you
the message to any such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does
not consent to the receipt of Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate
to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by it.