hi all

for september i have a very special beer event:
we're going for nicole bernet's angelfood: The Cooking Lounge.

there is a bad-weather and a good-weather scenario:

good-weather:
--------------
we're gonna place a grill and have some barbecue. you bring your own
steaks, sausages, meat, etc. - whatever you want to eat.

we will organize beer, water, etc.  and something to eat beside the
steaks ,-)

bad-weather:
we're gonna have a 'spaghettata' - some spaghetti with differend sauces.
we will organize beer, water, etc.

i've agreed with nicole a small 'service charge' of CHF 20.- per guest
for cleaning, getting the food, drinks, grill, etc.

the facts for the next event: