Per Jessen wrote:

> It would be more correct to say that they are _listing_ an entire AS -
> after all, they're not blocking anything.

It looks like Sunrise might be listed on their level3 list:

This blacklist has been created for HARDLINERS. It can, and probably
will cause collateral damage to innocent users when used to block
email.
UCEPROTECT-Level 3 lists all IP's within an ASN if more than 100 IP's,
but also a minimum of 0.2% of all IP's allocated to this ASN got Level
1 listed within the last 7 days.

Using that for blocking is asking for trouble.  We're not even using it
for scoring, although we have considered it.

/Per Jessen, Herrliberg

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - your spam is our business.