Xaver Aerni wrote:

> Is possible in the international Trafic you have less false positives.
> But here in Switzerland is it possble till 30 % false possitives
> Mails.

Hello Xaver

I have not looked at how much traffic we have coming from Sunrise (for
example), but you're right - if we had lots of Sunrise traffic, we
would also see more FPs from UCEprotect level3.  From our point of
view, it wouldn't change  much as we only allocate 0.4 points for a
level3 hit.

I don't have any stats on how much international vs. how much Swiss
traffic we have.  Interesting question - I'll have to look into that.

/Per Jessen, Herrliberg

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - your spam is our business.