Jérôme Tissières wrote:
Hi Sven, Hi all,
VTX already have ULL in Geneva, Lausanne, Sion, Basel and Zurich. The list is growing day after day.
http://www.vtx.ch

While there are already some installed I haven't yet seen one in the
ULL sites (Zürich & Basel) that was actually powered on and connected.

I've built 32 ULL sites since July for Cyberlink that are powered on
and carry productive traffic for quite a few (business) customers (in
the high three digit range). Some 30 more will follow but Swisscom has
moved back many (confirmed!) ready-for-service dates by few month. At
the moment I'm doing the (up to 8 times) 5.7Mbit/s G.SHDSL.bis EFM
(Ethernet First Mile) rollout based on Actelis DSLAMs.

So much for VTX being the first ULL provider...  Nice marketing though.

--
Andre