On Thursday 17. January 2008, Claus v. Wolfhausen wrote:
> Hi Michael,

Hi Claus

> we have Level 1 listed the IP 195.162.162.159 spamming the
> list with it's stupid autoresponder,
> so if swinog uses UCEPROTECT-Level 1 the loop should be broken
> now.
>
> http://www.uceprotect.net/de/rblcheck.php?ipr=195.162.162.159
>
> Yours
>
> Claus von Wolfhausen
> UCEPROTECT-Network

I hope you don't expect me to award you with the King's cross for
doing that. I don't like your reaction. It seems childish to me.
This specific behaviour inidcates to me one more time that
UCE-pro* is acting out of resigantion (and arrogance?) rather
than trying to be usefull. But that again just reflects the
impression I got a few years ago.

Just for to mention: This posting stands oposite to your last one
where you suggested to add spampoints rather block mail due to a
listing.

There are many blacklist which can be used as a quite efficient
and reliable sources to help tag email. Yours unfortunately
lacks the last. If you question it or not. And - I musst admit -
I resigned, myself, along time ago argueing with UCE-pro*

Have fun,

Michael

--
George Orwell was an optimist.