well, I am actually building one for a american company. End-Stage will be ~600 Processing servers (backend) and around 100 delivery Servers.
I work with Squid.

contact me offlist if interested because I am partially under NDA
(fredy is the only one yet that I have spoken about it with him as he is the guy to host it :) )

Silvan