Salut, Stanislav,

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 03:54:47 -0700 (PDT), Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:
> Anyway, who's going to send email directly from a broadband
> connection, instead of using the ISP's relay? :-)

The case of an ISP's mail server accepting mail originating from a
non-ISP address (e.g. not @tiscali.ch for tiscali, just as an example)
to a non-local address is not very common as far as I can tell. That
may well be a reason why one might have to do it. Alternatively, one
can of course get some fully managed solution but that's not what you
might want if you do special magic or don't trust anyone or have
whatever other legitimate reason.

                                Tonnerre