* on the Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 07:02:18AM -0700, Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:
> why doesn't someone create a public Skype chat for SwiNOG?
> I think more people on this list have skype than IRC
> client software (me, for example :-)

I don't. And I WON'T.

I've done too much cmputer security, and now I've got a
déformation professionelle. I won't use closed software
for anything crucial like "communication"; something where
I can't even run the server myself (or decide whose server
I want to use).

On the other hand, I've got an IRC-Server running too ;)
And I'm available with Jabber, of course.

Cheers
Seegras
--
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin