go and contact Swisscom Innovations - they probably would try to sell this - as
long as it's using the MOBILE network (wifi/umts) ,-)

-steven

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stanislav
Sinyagin
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [swinog] Embedded Linux practicing

----- Original Message ----

> From: Bernard Dugas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I was answering
> to "ideas" question, no sponsoring question :-)

what you described is actually

a) quite expensive to build. I would estimate the development work as few
hundred thousand euro, if not more -- if we're talking of a consumer-ready
product, not just a bunch of sources everyone is free to compile at his own
risk :)

b) is what the car manufacturers should sponsor, as it's them who is interested
in selling more cars with luxury options like you've mentioned  :)