> On the Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 12:26:37AM -0700, Stanislav Sinyagin blubbered:
>
> Hi.
>
> > going to compile anything on my desktop anyway. And if it collects any
> > marketing
> > stats, so what, everyone is doing that, and we're helping them (Coop
> > Supercard
> > for example). There's nothing bad about companies knowing better what I
> > might
> > buy from them :-)
well would be not surprised when in a DB scan they recognizing you as
single buying so much .. they think your making business with it, and
noticing the tax department.

or like a neighbour .. he got sued to throw liter in ilegal bags .. because
they
verifyed the list of items he was buying .. found a receipt with his name ..
and they got him .. but as the letter arrived he was just back from holiday,
and all the items where still in his house
but they didnt accept that

> Well...
> Actually, the Supercard (and the Cumulus as well) are quite easy
> to "exploit" and throw a monkey wrench up Coops and Migros
> database.
>
> I have both cards but I share them with my parents. That is one
> thing, one can do, share the card.
>
> Then, I don't have the card with me all of the time. (In fact I
> do have them with me, but oh well...). In that case, if the
> grandma before or after me has a card, I just ask her if she
> wants my Cumulus points on her account. Sure they do, classical
> win-win situation. She is happy, Migros database is confused
> (what does the 90 year old lady buys beer, CD-Rs and condoms
> for?) and the clerk won't mind anyway.
>
> This also works the other way. If someone at the checkout does
> not have a card, why not ask them, if you can have their points
> on your account? Just ask nicely, most people without a card
> won't mind. Another win-win situation here.
>
> For your listening pleasure, download the Privacy song:
> http://three-dead-trolls-in-a-baggie-the-privac-mp3-download.kohit.net/_/61880
>
> CU, Venty
>
> --
> What we're planning here is World Domination!

--- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht / End of forwarded message ---