--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

at least it prooved the ML is still alive, and not so slow as some mentioned ;-)

we got  3 days nanog feeling, who cares ?
if someone like an idling list.. we maybe could create [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
to make shure there is no accidentaly traffic setting this list to moderated
this would be even helpfull for all the autoresponder fan's

I enjoyed reading it all.  It put a smile on my face several times.

One day, I want to do a beer event with you guys, but since it's 12,277
kilometers (7628 miles) there:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/distanceresult.html?p1=103&p2=268

It'll probably be a very long time until that happens...  ;-)

scott