Hi Tonnerre

On Friday 17. October 2008, Tonnerre Lombard wrote:
[..]
> That's illusionary. Most of the time they don't care about the
> one or two customers you at $technically_intelligible_isp
> have.

Did you realize that I'm not talking about greylisting but _real_
4xx?

> They care about gmail and hatemail because they are the
> large ones. Your two customers just don't cover the cost of
> changing the running system.

I had the completly different experience dozens of times. If you
explain them, that this way they can't be sure (as sure as one
can be using email) that their mail reaches the recipient,
they'll change with allmost no exception! don't know about your
customers and will to explain such problems but if you take your
time it works quite good.

have fun

Michi