Hello,
I think is it the old Problem... Swisscom and other ISP which are hosting
some adult content has received some Mails...
Please remove the page xxx.hotxxxx.xxx or we make some DDOS Attack every yy
hours...
And the Problem is the most of the DDOS Attaks comes over botnetworks. The
Backborn line are full if the attaks comes.
The cyber war between the adult content (anbieter) is gonig since 2 or more
years. Now is the problem. The attaks are so often that a provider must look
what he is doing.
The best way is to remove adult content. Then the ISP has fixed the problem
(for the Moment)
But it is possible that other content anbieter make the same. They say p.
exemple please remove the webpage books.ch from your network else we are
making a lot of DDOS Attaks. At the moment is this only by the adult content
a problem. But i think in the future will be this a problem by all content
catagories. Which are making money.

Greetings
Xaver