On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 01:27:10PM -0800, Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:

> [...]

You don't need a UNIX engineer to handle simple admin tasks like editing a
zone file but it may help to have one to administrate the machines.

> Another factor is, that that apprentice might be a girl :)

Girls using VI rock.

--
:wq Claudio

PS: to my knowledge there is no simple gui for management for good and
reliable DNS server. The closest I know is powerdns that allows to use
various DB backends for the lookups and there are some bad and less bad
web GUIs around the net.