Hello,
This is possible, that this are the same persons. Any Person could work or own different companies... We have in our "Nationalrat" different men and women which are in different companies.(profit and /or no profit) The only problem which ich see is when a nonprofit office make adverstisement for a profit office. But i think this is leagal here in switerland.

Greetings Xaver

----- Original Message ----- From: "Per Jessen" <per.jes...@enidan.com>
To: "Xaver Aerni" <xae...@pop.ch>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [swinog] Subliminal advertising / Spam from our domainregistryswitch/nic.ch

Xaver Aerni wrote:
What is on the Internetside is irrelevant.
switchplus is registred as ltd. see...
http://zh.powernet.ch/webservices/inet/HRG/HRG.asmx/getHRGHTML?chnr=CH-020.3.033.807-1&amt=020&toBeModified=0&validOnly=0&lang=1&sort=1 Switch is only a (Stiftung) not comercial.

The question is is this ok that a nonprofit Organisation like Switch is working together with a comercial Companie....

They also have the same people (Wolfram Schmidt for instance) in charge, and it makes me wonder who owns the shares in switchplus. It's perfectly fine for a non-profit organisation to work with a commercial operation, the question is who owns who and where do the profits from switchplus go.

/Per

--
ENIDAN Technologies GmbH
Bergstrasse 170

phone +41 (0) 44 914 4200
fax   +41 (0) 44 914 4210

The contents of this message may contain personal views which are
not the views of ENIDAN Technologies GmbH, unless specifically stated.