Uhh... I've had bad experiences with cheap racks. Not exactly this brand, but nevertheless...

I've experiened...

...rack front mount rails started to bend, after putting in some front-only mounted equipment (such as switches)
...only 50% of all industry standard log nuts fitted into the log nut holes
...didn't know, if the electrical grounding can be trusted, so touching the rack was always an experiment ...after using the screwdriver once on the screws to adjust the rack, the screws were worn out and I had to use a power drill to get rid of them

Last but not least, you might have problems buying spare parts or more racks of the same type in a few years.

Just some ideas, what to check, before buying...

Kind regards,
Viktor