on 05.03.2012 13:38 Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The University of Applied Science in Fribourg is about to build a
> new building for two of our schools. We have about 120m² of space
> dedicated for a server room.
>
> The company in charge of the electrical and technical aspect of the
> building is not really aware of how you build a server room and what
> are its needs.
>
> I'd like to redirect them to a company which is specialized in IT
> Datacenter design, sizing and planning.
>
> Do you know one ?
>
> Thanks for your answers and have a nice week

I know of a smaller German ISP (IPHH, http://www.iphh.net/index1.html)
who wanted to build a DC and eventually decided to all the planning
themselves. If you are interested I will be happy to introduce you to them.

Best regards,
Arnold
--
Arnold Nipper / nIPper consulting, Sandhausen, Germany
email: arn...@nipper.de      phone: +49 6224 5593407 2