Hi Serge,

thanks for your timely reply. I do have indeed sometimes a bit of a hard time of understanding who's a Registrar and who's a Registry. But it doesn't really matter, as easyname.com simply blamed you instead of taking responsibility for their mistakes.

They do in fact have AAAA entries and IPv6 connectivity to their first nameserver (ns1.easyname.com), but if you try to look up anythin using that IPv6 address, it won't work. (see my reply to the list)
I guess their DNS server is not listening on the IPv6 address.

I don't know why that should affect the ability of putting glue entries into your system though? They should be out of the loop once that happens, shouldn't they?

Cheers,

Mat