Hi Steven,

point taken. We (SWITCH-CERT) will present. Can you give me some time to
pick a topic?

DDoS is always a highlight, but we could also prsent about DNSsec and
why it is becoming more important.

Cheers
Serge

On 13.2.14 19:23 , Steven Glogger wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Some statistics:
>
> # Applications for talks/presentations we got in the in the meantime (~2
> weeks):
>       one (1)
>
> If you all want still SwiNOG to exist - we need YOUR support - remember:
> SwiNOG is a COMMUNITY and needs the support of the community - you!
>
> We can't organize a meething without your help and your input. If we need to
> invite external companies as speakers we need then to move SwiNOG to a
> commercial plattform. which is - in my opinion - not the right way.
>
> greetings
>
> -steven

SWITCH
Dr. Serge Droz, Team Leader Security
Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zurich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 63, fax +41 44 268 15 78
serge.d...@switch.ch, http://www.switch.ch
Security-News: http://securityblog.switch.ch