Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:

> well, last time I tried, it was only possible to send an SMS from a
> Swisscom mobile to a Swisscom fixline.

We send SMS'es every day the other way, i.e. from fixline to mobile.
This is via ISDN though.

> SIP providers were out of scope, and non-Swisscom GSM providers were
> too. Probably it's slightly changed, but I don't see any SMS offering
> from any SIP provider in Switzerland.

Sorry, I missed out that this was with SIP.

I've just reviewed our Asterisk config, and we do have a config for
receiving SMS'es, but it's been inactive for a couple of years. I also
don't see any way of distinguishing between a voice call and an SMS,
but I'll have to look closer.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.4°C)