Thanks a lot everyone for the (offlist) feedback.

We also got feedback from Telephoenix (the world is small) and
will test other codecs.

For those who didn't hear back from me - I am about to shrink my queue,
you will hear from me tomorrow.

Cheers,

Nico

Stanislav Sinyagin [Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 09:20:32AM +0100]: