Hi Mike

recently Geodo was doing this in Switzerland. Direct your customers to
https://www.swiss-isa.ch/en/security-check/

and ask them to go through the check. There is a "second opinion"
scanner in the test, which detects and cleans a lot of stuff AV does not
yet see.

Could you send me one of the exe's? I'd like to run them through our
analysis system.

Cheers
Serge

--