Hoi zäme

I have a couple of customers complaining they are unable to send emails
to hotmail - typically they see rejects such as this:

> 550 SC-001 (BAY004-MC5F11) Unfortunately, messages from 88.198.198.124
> weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part
> of their network is on our block list.

It doesn't affect all customers and checking our logs, it appears to
have started 18/1.  Prior to that we had no problems delivering
outbound mails to hotmail, since then I see 149 bounces with the
message above).

The customers are on dynamic ranges from Swisscom, UPC and e.g. Virgin
(in the UK).  Has anyone seen something similar?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-0.1°C)