Title:                     Talking to Dual-stack Websites
Date:                     Monday May 30, 2016
Location:             Digicomp Academy, Zurich
Time:                    6pm to 7.30pm, followed by networking drinks and snacks

You are cordially invited. The cost is CHF 20 for non Council IPv6 Experts, to
be paid at entrance.

Find detailed description and registration here:
https://www.digicomp.ch/events/it-professional-events/talking-to-dualstack-websites-zugriffsperformance-mit-ipv4-und-ipv6

Event language is German.

Also in case you plan to come to the IPv6 Business
conference<http://www.ipv6conference.ch/> on June 16, Early Bird Rate is valid
until April 30 (390.00 instead of 460.00) and with your discount code
SwiNOG-Discount you get CHF 100.00 off. Conference language is English.

Looking forward to seeing you
Silvia Hagen
Chair Swiss IPv6 Council

Sunny Connection AG
CH-8124 Maur
+41 (0)44 887 62 10
www.sunny.ch<http://www.sunny.ch/>
http://twitter.com/sunny_shagen
IPv6 Business Conference, June 16, 2016, Zurich<http://www.ipv6conference.ch/>
International Top Speakers, Unique Program
Great Networking - register now<http://www.ipv6conference.ch/register/>!