Hi Martin,

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 06:12:34AM +0000, martin.g...@swisscom.com wrote:
> Swisscom does not offer IPv6 for internet access yet, and as far
> as I know none of the competitors in CH do that either. We've tested
> T-Mobile US' approach with 464XLAT. Works well for those handsets
> that support it. We're focusing on a new approach that would make
> use of IPv6 for all handsets and that will look like dual-stack to
> the handsets.

Thanks for the update.  Do you have a timeline for that already?

(Maybe we can test and enjoy this next year at the conference?)

> Voice over LTE has been using an IPv6-only APN since its launch last year.

This is good :-) - but not very visible on the outside, so content providers
can still lean back and defer their IPv6 implementation, pointing to the
mobile operators "see, even if we did v6, nobody would use it..."

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444           USt-IdNr.: DE813185279